GoMart Contest Rules and Regulations
By participating in a GoMart sponsored contest, entrants agree to the specific rules, terms and conditions provided for in this particular contest. The following are the official GoMart Contest Rules.
1. Eligibility. No purchase is necessary to enter into this contest. This contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older, except for those individuals who have immediate family members defined as your spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children and household members (whether or not they are related), who are employees, officers, directors, owners, representatives, or agents of GoMart, Inc., its respective advertising agencies or any of their affiliated companies, licensees, partners or assigns.
2. Restrictions and Drawing. There may be only one entry per person per day. A duly authorized representative of GoMart will draw one name from each group of entries. That name will be contacted and must come forward within 10 days to collect their prize, sooner for those with a time restriction placed on them.
3. Limitations of Liability. GoMart and those other individuals or entities associated with the GoMart Contest are not responsible for illegible, mutilated, or incorrectly completed entry forms. GoMart and those other individuals associated with GoMart are not liable for any injury or damage to entrant or any other individual from the use of the contest prize.
4. Prizes. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No substitution of cash or cash equivalent will be made. GoMart reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the awarded prize is unavailable for any reason.
5. How To Claim Prize. Winner will be notified by GoMart and or a representative of GoMart and must provide proof of age, photo identification, and a valid tax-payer identification number or Social Security number before any prize will be awarded. The only accepted types of photo identification are government issued photo identifications, including a valid Driver’s license or United States passport. GoMart reserves the right to deny awarding the prize if the winner fails to provide satisfactory identification as determined in GoMart’s sole discretion. In addition, the winner will be required to execute an Agreement and Release from GoMart and its vendors prior to the prize being awarded. All federal, state and local taxes (including any sales taxes) are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner, where appropriate, will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the year and a copy of such form will be filed with the Internal Revenue Service. Any additional costs related to the prize and occurring as to the result of accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Disqualification and Penalties. All participants agree to be bound by these rules. GoMart in its sole discretion further reserves the right to disqualify any person for (i) violating any of these rules, (ii) tampering with the entry process, (iii) getting an unfair advantage for participating in the contest, (iv) obtaining winner status using fraudulent means or (v) engaging in otherwise unsportsmanlike disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior, (vi) already a winner in the contest or contest that is related.
7. Publicity Release. Your entry in and to the participation of this contest constitutes permission for GoMart without further obligation to the contest participants to use the participant’s name, voice, biographical data and likeness for promotional purposes.