A Message from GoMart
To all of our loyal GoMart customers:
Please continue to check this website or contact your local GoMart for the most up-to-date information. You can count on us to maintain a continued focus on cleanliness and emphasis on good hygiene. Remember, we are here to serve, and we will do what is in the best interest for you and our staff. We only ask for your consideration as well.
- For health and safety reasons, masks are required inside all GoMart stores. The only exemptions are those outlined by West Virginia Governor Jim Justice, which includes children under the age of 9, individuals with certain breathing conditions and those who cannot otherwise remove a mask on their own.
- Now serving fountain drinks and coffee in all our locations. No refills are available.
- All food services are now available, but we do have limited seating.
- We have placed markers on the floors of our stores to serve as a reminder of social distancing guidelines.
- We have removed the signature for EMV chip credit cards, but debit cards will still require a PIN.
We thank you for your continued support.